ZRB's Cyberspace - Technology

Technology... The evolved form of Science that touches the common man, sometimes in ways unexpected. I decided to keep track of the evolution here and give an intro to the unevolved Science too. Computer Science and Technology being my area of (very minimal :-) ) specialization, I decided to keep it separate and dedicate this section to almost everything else. :-) I am not sure if there is any technology out there that does not involve Computers anymore, maybe except for the Abacus. :-D

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My blogs will talk for me...

Monday, May 16, 2005

Intel International Science and Engineering Fair

I am subscribed to the PC World newsletter on Computing and related technologies + happenings and this one did attract me very fast. When Is a Baked-Bean Can a Wi-Fi Network Antenna?

Check it out if you like. This is really interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home